This is in 3D! So what does this do at the moment:
- 6-DOF 'spaceship ' camera control
- Each asteroid geometry is randomly generated [(although I reuse the same texture :( ]
- Each asteroid moves with a constant intertia, and rotates, independently of each other
- Background starfield is randomly generated. Stars are infinitely far away.
- Asteroids are drawn without lighting at the moment. (There's no 'sun' present yet)
- Can't shoot
- Asteroids don't do anything when they hit each other (yet)
How am I generating an asteroid? I'm starting with a cube, and randomly moving vertices around.